ENVOYER À UN AMI | CLAVARDAGE | SIGNET | GUIDE D'AIDE
MA PLANÈTE

Bienvenue, identifiez-vous ou inscrivez-vous !

Ma Planète c'est une place pour publier par passion, pour le plaisir, et pour le partage!! Après si c'est vu et commenté c'est tant mieux.

Partagez cette page avec :
FORUM..
Derniers messages | Mes sujets | Forum de ma page personnelle | Ma configuration | Mes abonnements
view_topic view_topic
Ajouter une réponse
Recording Studio Recording Studio - Best audio editing app for Android
Vues: 1366 - Total des réponses: 11
Mar 02 2022, 10:14 pm - par stevensanders

Réponse privée

Recording Studio Recording Studio allows you to record, edit and mix audio files. You can add up to 24 audio tracks from your recordings or virtual instrument tracks within the app. It also supports WAV or MP3 files from your device and allows you to mix them even while offline. What's more, you get a fully capable metronome and tempo specs ranging from 30 – 260 BPM. With note-by-note editing, it's possible to create a handful of truly amazing sonic works. You can use this application to make dzwonki mp3 for your phone.

Mar 15 2022, 8:22 am - Répondu par: belofil789

Réponse privée

Amazing short article. Your article influences a great deal of vital issues of our own modern society. Many of us can not be uninvolved for you to these kind of issues. This specific article presents ideas along with aspects. Quite helpful along with functional. android auto reply text

Mar 15 2022, 11:55 pm - Répondu par: radley112

Réponse privée

Thank you for sharing this information with us. Slope Unblocked is a fun time-killing game in which you must accompany a green ball on a journey to conquer a dangerous route made up of multiple sections.

Mar 16 2022, 2:25 am - Répondu par: HippolyteRivail

Réponse privée

Yes! I like this best Editing app for android. I have a tremendous opportunity as well. I present a Seminar n university on Musical event, and I promote such education techniques and the Online education system in the seminar. My focus is to start a primary topic on uk essay  because the essay is essential in every class to know all students how to write papers and understand essay topics.

Jul 03 2022, 3:26 pm - Répondu par: kenzas

Réponse privée

One of the most important things to look for in an essay writing service is confidentiality. While it is possible to pay pennies for your essays, this practice is highly unethical, and can land you in hot water. The internet is full of shady essay writing websites. Make sure to avoid them. Listed below are three factors to look for in a writing service

Jul 06 2022, 11:11 pm - Répondu par: raidtipped

Réponse privée

I think there's a lot of effective freeware out there, especially Audio Evolution Mobile Studio. 

basket random

Jul 07 2022, 4:19 am - Répondu par: RubyBonner

Réponse privée

I just like to record the music I like. But do not know the reputable support tool. phoodle

Jul 29 2022, 7:15 am - Répondu par: Honeyjohn

Réponse privée

Woah! This app seems to be amazing. I also have an android so I will try this app, it would have been great if I had a good voice to record as well but who cares (lol). For now; I need IT Management Assignment Help and need to focus on that. After that, I’ll try this app.

Oct 06 2022, 1:40 pm - Répondu par: james456

Réponse privée

This app will surely help you in editing the best music and also convert it to Lofi, Slowed Reverb type of stuff. Do my online class for me

Oct 07 2022, 11:56 am - Répondu par: michael434

Réponse privée

Wow! This app appears to be fantastic. It would have been nice if I had a good voice to record with, but who cares? I also have an android, so I'll give this app a try. Pay someone to take my online class

Dec 15 2022, 2:34 am - Répondu par: Conyjohn

Réponse privée

See the caption here now it says a bit about Resuelta How dumb.. Opting for Essay Writing Services! I hope that this would be nice as   Expert in Business Assignment

Ajouter une réponse

*** Ma Planète ***