ENVOYER À UN AMI | CLAVARDAGE | SIGNET | GUIDE D'AIDE
MA PLANÈTE

Bienvenue, identifiez-vous ou inscrivez-vous !

Ma Planète c'est une place pour publier par passion, pour le plaisir, et pour le partage!! Après si c'est vu et commenté c'est tant mieux.

Partagez cette page avec :
FORUM..
Derniers messages | Mes sujets | Forum de ma page personnelle | Ma configuration | Mes abonnements
view_topic view_topic
Liste des forums » Cuisine - Recettes
Sous-Forum Vin
Sujet How do I find a job?
Ajouter une réponse
How do I find a job?
Vues: 82 - Total des réponses: 3
Mar 17 2022, 11:02 am - par Jenno

Réponse privée

I'm having absolutely no luck finding a job. I'm a video and photography professional. I don't know how to find clients who are looking for these services. 

Mar 17 2022, 11:34 am - Répondu par: Alex661

Réponse privée

Why aren't you still freelancing? After all, there are actually many clients all over the world who are looking for photo and video services. You still don't know where to submit your profile? Find out more about the platform Fospace because this is where you can leave your profile and be found by clients. So you can earn money through freelancing. I am sure that you will soon find a lot of clients.

Mar 28 2022, 5:56 am - Répondu par: Natalen

Réponse privée

You know, without a good resume, you are unlikely to get a decent job. After all, there is a lot of competition in the workplace. Therefore, take note of this site https://edureviewer.com/resume-services-in-atlanta/ with a list and information about the best resume writing services. You can choose any service in case of need and you will definitely not be disappointed, because this information is verified.

Apr 06 2022, 4:35 am - Répondu par: iriscarter

Réponse privée

There is a value attached to each skilled individual in the world all they need to focus is on how to sell themselves! There are top cv reviews that can help individuals in taking resume writing help. Write a powerful resume so that your recruiters get inspired by your profile.

Ajouter une réponse

*** Ma Planète ***